Basic Historical Data Downloader
The Basic Historical Data Downloader (HDD) allows you to quickly and easily import mountains of price data directly from FXCM, making it possible to back-test strategies with up to 10 years of data.
The data available Includes:
- Currency pairs including majors and exotics*
- Contracts for Difference (CFDs) including indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies*
- 1min, 5min, 15min, 30min, 1hour, 4hour, 1day, 1week, and 1 month data
- Bid and Ask data
*User must be subscribed to the desired instruments via Trading Station in order to see them listed in HDD. After subscribing to the desired symbols, restart HDD so that the changes will be reflected.Download
The following are inputs available in the application:
- Start Date: The date defining the start of the data range
- End Date: The date defining the end of the data range
- Start Time: The time defining the start of the data range
- End Time: The time defining the end of the data range
- Instrument: The designated symbol
- Type of Data: Specifies bid or ask data
- Time Interval: Specifies the time interval between data points
- Output Directory: Specifies the destination folder for downloaded data
Database: SQLite and .Net version: 4.0
An FXCM account is required. Individuals who do not have an FXCM account can register for a free FXCM Practice Trading Account (demo accounts). Demo accounts allow users to test the software in a risk free environment.
The application displayed on this page does not take in to consideration your individual personal circumstances and trading objectives. Therefore it should not be considered as a personal recommendation or investment advice. Past performance is not indicative of future results. There is no guarantee that the systems, trading techniques, trading methods, and/or indicators will result in profits or not result in losses.
Your download will begin shortly.