The main purpose of the Multiple Instrument Pivot is to give an at-a-glance overview of price positions within the pivot indicator zone for multiple instruments. This gives market participants a range comparison tool for otherwise incomparable and diverse instruments.
The following are inputs available in the application:
- Sort The List: (yes/no) If enabled, this will sort the instruments based on their position within the Pivot Zone. Starting from the left side of the display screen, instruments will be displayed in descending order with the highest value in the pivot range will displayed at the far left.
- PivotCalcMode: (Pivot/Camarilla/Woodie/Fibonacci/Floor/Fibonaci Retracement) This option will allow the user to choose the pivot indicator calculation method.
- Time frame: Allows the user to select the time frame for the multiple instrument pivot indicator.
- Currency Pair Selector: (Chart/Multiple Currency Pair/All Currency Pairs) Will allow the user to select the instruments of interest. ‘Chart’ will only use the chart instrument. ‘Multiple Currency Pair’ allows the user to select up to twenty instruments. ‘All Currency Pairs’ will display all available instruments.
- Use This Slot: (yes/no) Allows the user to select whether this slot is active (multiple currency pair setting).
- Pair: Allows the user to select the instrument for the slot.
- Label Color: Defines the text color.
- Show Label: (yes/no) Allows the user to select if labels for lines of resistance/support will be displayed.
- Fill Transparency: Defines the transparency for pivot bars.
- Height: Defines the percentage of chart height occupied by indicators.
- Interspace: Defines the percentage of chart width between individual bars.
- Max Bar Size: Defines the maximum bar width.
- Up Color: Defines the up bar color.
- Down Color: Defines the down bar color.
- Pivot Line Color: Defines the pivot line color.
- Show line: Determines whether the underlying line will be displayed.
- Line Color: Defines the underlying line color.
- Line Width: Defines the underlying line width.
- Line Style: Defines the style of the underlying line. Options are no line, solid line, dotted line, dashed, or dashes and dots.
The application displayed on this page does not take in to consideration your individual personal circumstances and trading objectives. Therefore it should not be considered as a personal recommendation or investment advice. Past performance is not indicative of future results. There is no guarantee that the systems, trading techniques, trading methods, and/or indicators will result in profits or not result in losses.
This automated strategy is only compatible with FXCM’s Trading Station Desktop software. Additionally, an FXCM account is required (including free FXCM demo accounts).
FXCM is an independent legal entity and is not affiliated with Mario Jemic or FXCodeBase. FXCodeBase is not owned, controlled, or operated by FXCM and Mario Jemic is not an employee, agent or partner of FXCM.
*Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only. FXCM bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. Please read the linked websites’ terms and conditions.
We can customize any app to meet your trading needs. All you need to do is tell us what you’re looking for and we'll help you build the perfect trading app.